- State Approved Certified Nursing Assistant Classes
- State approval pending on Certified Home Health Aide classes.
- Completion of our CNA program not only allows for great opportunities, it will help provide a transitional pathway to both the LVN and RN programs
- CNA’s earn an average of $28,000 per year or $42,000 per year with benefits
- Local Clinical Training locations
- Low student/teacher ratio
Prepare for a Rewarding Career in Nursing! Let Select School of Nursing provide the academic and clinical training required to obtain your CNA certificate as well as help you find employment in the dynamic field of health care.
Our Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) program is designed for people who are
interested in pursuing a hands-on career in the health care field.